Saturday, May 25, 2013

Puppy Updates...

Sorry I haven't posted anything about the puppies lately. It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here.  I'm so happy to report that all of our boys found wonderful, loving new homes and are all doing great.  This was a first for me because we didn't ship any of our puppies out of state, which meant the puppies all left sooner than I was ready for.  We've really been missing them around here this week.

Here is an update on each puppy.

Copper was the first to go and these three little kids were so excited to get him.  He actually belongs to their Grandma who is retiring at the end of the month and is getting a puppy to help her from getting bored.  But I'm sure these cuties will be visiting him often.  My last update from them was that Copper was adjusting great to his new home and that his new name is Cooper.  Thanks Barbara, we our so glad that Cooper has found such a wonderful new home.

Next to go was Rocky and I wasn't able to get a picture of him with his new owner but this was taken the night before with my little boy.  Rocky found a wonderful new home close by with a sweet lady and her grand-daughter.  Still waiting for an update on how Rocky is doing and on what they decided to call the little sweetie.




Titan found a wonderful new home with a schnauzer pal named Boxi, and six kids to play with.  He's going to be one spoiled puppy! Titan is keeping his name and I'm told he is adjusting great to his new home.  Thanks Jon, Tonia and family for giving him such a fantastic new home.


Coal got to be a special surprise for two adorable kids who didn't know they were getting a puppy.  Coal is doing great and they are loving having a puppy to love and play with.  Coal's new name is Leo.  Thanks Steve, Katie and family.



Rusty was the last puppy to leave and we got to have him by himself for 3 days and he was a perfect angel. Thanks Julio for providing such a great home for our guy.  I haven't heard yet what name they chose for Rusty.

I really do love to get updates on my puppies so I hope all of the new owners will keep me updated.  Our house is a little quite without these guys in it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun updates on all the puppies. It is fun to get to see all of them going to great new homes. Thanks for raising such a wonderful puppy he is such a great dog. It is so fun to have another dog to be Boxie's friend. And we all just love our new Titan he is spoiled.

    Thanks, Tonia

    ReplyDelete